miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

A noob blogger


This has been my first experience in blogging so far, and I quite have liked it. I would never thought that I was going to be posting written content regularly, and now I don't discard to continue doing it by myself. 

Blogging on a regular basis requires commitment and dedication. You have to organize yourself and take it as a hobby, if you want success. You don't have to take it as an obligation, because you won't put the same effort on it, and the result will surely be poorer. For a successful blog, time and investigation is needed. You can't publish any news without having checked its veracity. 

I have also learnt some tricks to make people care abut my blog, and also come things that would prevent me from receiving fines, such as avoiding plagiarism.


My blogs:

Another step, traveling cheap
Traveling as a backpacker

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario