sábado, 24 de octubre de 2015

Main points of a good blogger



This month in multimedia classes I’ve got the opportunity of participate in a little project; the creation of a blog. At first I wasn’t very excited about it because I got not idea on writing and posting every week opinions or information about something.

The following weeks I found it easier and funny because I realize that putting information about how to travel around Europe in a cheap way can help quite a lot of people. So, it’s not only about posting information, also it is about helping people in a different and honestly way because you talk and give advice through your personal experience.

Furthermore, writing a blog it’s a responsible work because you have to be honest. Also you might be a responsible blogger because if you have followers, they expect you to post every week. So I think that if you want to create a blog you have to spend time on it and doing it with dedication.

Posts;
Best social network
Blue Air
New Experience
Remove your fear

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario